Sunday, July 5, 2009

my virgin experience at rebel&zirca was indeed gonna be a memorable one:DDD and prolly'd be my first and only time before i reach the legal age to hit the clubs! clubclub!!wait for me ahhhh~anw it was srsly veryvery fun esp if u go with the right people *winkwink.am waiting for them peeps to upload the pictures ahh charmaine's camera died on her when we were just about to enter the club like so daomei plss)));

anyway rewind back,we had a surprise birthday celebration for amanda HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCED:DD had steamboat at iforgotthenameoftheplace but the food there is super delicious esp the tomyam soup ahh love it!and before that we went bras besar to make XX and i just realised i forgot to pay him back.how much eh andy??! and suddenly now i have alot of people i want to thank! thankyou huixuan for lending me ur clothes and giving me makeover,quoted'i look like a korean when i put on makeup'woah made me so happy,but i forgot to ask is it before plastic surgery or after?hahaha!andx3 ty ben for treating some of us to the club.next time we'll surely reciprocate back((;

so back to the harsh world of reality,my cts officially starts tmr,please empower me with the knowledge and grant me good grades.i srsly dont want to retain,i know you'll mock n laugh and say'poly will retain one meh?!.truth is,idk and hopefully i dont wanna be the first one either! okay hopefully after this,i will go study.pls give me the motivation to!

(ps:liyan! foreginbodies is considered as one word LOL!:D )
pss: im having steamboat again later to celebrate mama's birthday wheee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home