Sunday, March 8, 2009

i figured if im going to watch 'coming soon' on friday,i should give hotel626 a try.you know,to train my guts and hopefully leave the room in one-piece. cos if i remembered clearly,i cant sleep for 3 consecutive nights after watching shutter and i refuse to look at myself in the mirror whenever i'm alone,afraid that there'd be a shadow lurking somehow,somewhere-in my bedroom and constantly reminding myself to sit up straight cos you never know if someone is sitting on ur back if u ever felt the slightest weight on your shoulders.muahaha.i'm okay with gore but never never with ghostss like piontianaks n all that,esp female ghosts.but then again,dont all horror movies involve a female ghost??besides shutter is the scariest movie ive watched,so far.its rllyrllyrllysuperguaranteedpluschop-scary.wow thats a long word.i'm hoping coming soon doesnt dissappoint although i refuse to admit let the right one in is a boring movie.yes i do agree that its not really a horror movie but its a good movie nonetheless!it gets your mind thinking.okay enough of my crap i should get back to my book.

speaking of books,i hope my sister bury herself in them muahaah and i wanna thank her for reminding me that being skinny is short-lived.i'm like the girl on the show,200 pounds beauty,except that my story would be the other way round.from skinny to HUMONGOUSLY,ATROCIOUSLY,DISTURBINGLY----------F.A.TTTTT.

fat is a taboo.do not ever everr mention that word infront my face,esp my face!!!!! tyvm.

hahaahah blogging is fun,afterall.



thansk for being my 'wonderfullll' sister,always.
cant decide if im being sarcastic or not. (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home