Friday, March 27, 2009

hello everyone,this post is dedicated to my beloved adam(:
as you know,everyone calls me EVE.ADAM AND EVE ARE FATED TO BE TOGETHER!!!!
oh adam,adam wherefore art thou adam.my adam lambert!!!!
OMIGODDDD ADAM JUST WINKED AT ME!! awww,he can be so cheeky at times,LOL.

k enough of my obsession.anw,today was an exhausting day.some singaporeans are damn rudeeeeee): they are the ones that totally made my day man.HIPHOP TMRRR CANTTT WAIT WHEE.i really really wanna join foreign bodies,i really really hope i can get in!!!

AHHHH SOMEONE JUST TOLD ME ADAM'S A GAY.)))))))):
my heart just shattered into 12345678765432456 pieces.
its okay,i will live in self denial.its okay,lalala.


eew,after seeing this picture,im having second thoughts LOL.omgg the other guy looks like robert pattinson.WHYY!! please dont let all the good guys be gay)): its just not fair.

but nevertheless,


HES STILL MY ADAM LAMBERT.ONE AND ONLY<3

and ofc,how could i forget MATT!!


he doesnt deserve to be in the BOTTOM three.if i were to live in america,i'd vote for him 24/7,but too bad this is singapore!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home